Old 30-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Rob Halgren

J Fortuna wrote:

Burr,
I have never heard of any Phal loosing it's leaves in the winter and then
coming back in the spring. Is there such a Phal?
I know of Dendrobiums that do that sort of thing, but not of any Phals,
Which does not mean that there isn't such a thing -- I just have not heard
about it yet, have you?

Violacea isn't deciduous... Lowii, lobbii, parishii I think can be
deciduous (or not, if grown warn all the time).

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )