Old 01-10-2004, 05:57 AM
Puckdropper

No frost yet, but watermelon that are just now starting to produce quite
a bit of fruit. (I haven't looked in a few days, haven't been around.)

Is there a easy and fairly inexpensive way to help keep the plants warm
enough at night?

Puckdropper

brickled wrote:
last night they were forcasting "spotty frost" across the midwest. luckily,
it passed me by. anyone experience a killing frost yet and if so, when did
it hit?

www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.