Old 01-10-2004, 07:24 AM
Anna Kettle

I want a coppice! In West Sussex, where I used to live, there was about 6
miles of coppiced woodland at the bottom of the garden. They made split
chestnut fencing.

This Mr. Fordham would be a multimillionaire down there just fencing in a 4
acre garden. He might of course be charging that for the cream of the crop -
perfectly straight etc, the hurdle ones might be cheaper.

Its Suffolk County Council who are making the millions! Peter Fordham
is just am employee. Oh and I've thought of another source of coppice
products. A nice lad, Neil Seggar, who is a self employed woodsman,
which I would think is much more financially precarious than working
for the council. So perhaps you should take your trade there. He's in
Woolpit 01359 240523

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642