Old 01-10-2004, 09:18 PM
Broadback

Default Trentham gardens garden center

I live near to this, not too happy with the development, especially the
planned monkey house.
However they opened the garden centre a few days ago, so we ('er & me)
popped in for a look. Rather reluctantly I was impressed. They have a
very wide range of the usual non gardening things these places always
have, but they also have a good range of things like pots, and the price
seems reasonable.
Unfortunately the plants side is rather limited until the next phase in
March, however the quality of what they have is excellent. Also I asked
one of the staff [I chose one with secatures on his belt :-))] for
advice, he was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable.
I thought there might be interest here, though I don't know why I am
letting you know as the last thing we want is the extra traffic!