Old 02-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Ray Drouillard

"Dave" wrote in message
om...
I'm pondering what I might do to more efficiently heat my small
greenhouse to a minimal extent (40F). With the increase in the price
of natural gas I wonder if electric would be about the same? I also
want to consider assembling a table with a clear plastic cover to
contain the heat to a smaller area. Perhaps I could create a heated
table top? That would be useful next Spring. I suppose resistance wire
in a thin bed of sand?

Dave

Use horse poop to provide the heat. It's free, and the carbon dioxide
produced will help the plants. Our combined goat and chicken house will
be heated with goat and chicken poop.

Ray Drouillard