Old 03-10-2004, 02:36 AM
cal

Hey, thanks for responding. It does make me feel better that you say
yours do this every year. Guess we'll wait and see what happens.

"Gary Brady" wrote in message ink.net...
My chaste trees are all doing the same thing right now. Some have drip
irrigation and others don't. I don't worry about it, but unlike yours, mine
have been in the ground a number of years. I think this happens every year.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

"cal" wrote in message
m...
We live in Florence, Tx. In August we purchased about 30 vitex trees
from lowes and planted them as a hedge along the front of the road.
The leaves on all the plants are spotting, turning yellow and curling.
This appears not only on the old leaves but the new leaves also
coming out. We did put in an irrigation system but we don't know if
we've over watered, under watered or there's something else going on.
Has anyone else had this experience.