Old 03-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Iris Cohen

Iris, until you get your keyboard cleaned or repaired, you can make a t by
holding down the alt key, and entering 116, and a T with alt and 084.

I must admit this is one trick where the PC scores over the Mac. You can't do
it on a Mac. The Mac does have a utility called Key Caps, & I could get a t
there if I had to. However, the lost key is on our old laptop, which I rarely
use. If I find a pot of gold, I will get a newer laptop. I don't know if this
one can be fixed easily.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."