Old 03-10-2004, 09:01 PM
Trevor Appleton

"Robert" wrote in message
Trevor Appleton wrote:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
:: Trevor Appleton wrote:
::: Never grown them B4. Got a collection of lates in spring. Planted in
::: the veg plot. Stopped at some point in early summer. Moved to
::: polytunnel three weeks ago. Got 3-6 shoots per plant. Buds just
::: showing on some, not on others. Any chance of cut flowers from them?
::
:: Yes they are supposed to flower about now.... mine are
::
:
: Yes, but what I'm saying is that most of them haven't even got buds
: yet, so will THEY flower.

hmmmm don't know, they're a bit late aren't they... let me know if they
do.
By the way who do you get yours from or do you take your own cuttings?

I got them mail order, but I'm hopeless at keeping records!