Old 03-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Dustin,

As Kenni wrote, no Fort Pierce show, but the Brevard County show is on for
November. Meanwhile, it wouldn't hurt to support our local vendors with a
visit and a purchase, as many of them have been severely impacted by the
storms.

Orchid Island (Bill Hill) is in your neck of the woods. Kenni is in Palm
Beach Gardens. Odom's is on Jenkins Rd. (off rt. 70) in Fort Pierce. All
three have suffered losses and could sure use a boost. Lazy Daze is in Palm
City, and I know they really got hammered. Don't know if they are open for
business or not.

And if you are looking for an orchid 'fix', join us at the Port St. Lucie
Orchid Society meeting on Tuesday, October 12th. It will be at the Yacht
Club in River Park, 500 Prima Vista Blvd, Port St. Lucie, 1 PM. Kenni is
the featured speaker and I will be doing an orchid clinic (might turn into a
therapy session!). You can come as a visitor; all welcome. We have many
members from Vero and Fort Pierce.

Hope to see you there; if you come, look for me. I'm the short redhead who
jumps up and down a lot.

Diana