Old 04-10-2004, 01:02 AM
Dave Gillingham

Thank you all very much for your responses. I guess that's why you
never see a large "specimen plant" from the cat family as you do with
dens. Division is presumably the way to go.

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:27:22 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

The cattleya family is not really my thing - far more interested in
dendrobes. But I have a couple of cats given me as gifts.

Question: Dens typically bloom several seasons from the same
pseudobulb. Do cats do the same? Or is it just one flower sheath per
bulb ever?
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham