Old 04-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Anil Kaushik

Hi Jim

Now I got that! By the way which place you are based at? Also please let
me know if there is way to know who's who on the IBC and from which country.
Knowledge of climatic conditions and cultural practices (OF PLANTS) of a
particular place helps in understanding the problems and their solutions.

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"

On 3 Oct 2004 at 8:49, Anil Kaushik wrote:

Hi Jim

I really don't know how my post landed in your inbox, it was for the

entire
IBC list and was addressed to Nina.

Well, I have been a member (and for several years, manager) of
the IBC list since 1989. So that's how I (and 1,000 other
people) got it.

I started out my message saying that I wasn't Nina, but had some
info. However, IF you only want a single person to answer your
mail, you should send the mail directly to her or him and NOT to
the 1000-member IBC.

Anyways Thank you for the information.

Any time ;-)

jim (NOT Nina)