Old 04-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Fwd: failure delivery

This is what happens if you have a weird eaddy and
expect replies.

Kitsune Miko
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kitsune Miko
Subject: [IBC] Dogwood bonsai?
To: "Joe S. \(underscore\)"

Joe,

I bought a yellow twig bonsai at a local show. I
got
it to turn into a garden plant. The leaves are way
too big for the size of the tree as it is now. I
don't know if this blooms on new wood or old wood.
You would have to know that to see whether your
dogwood would be a bonsai and bloom. I think you
would
have to have a very large trunk to pull dogwood off
as
a bonsai. If you want to grow a dogwood in a bonsai
pot to just enjoy the flowers, that would be another
thing entirely.

Kitsune Miko
--- "Joe S. (underscore)"
wrote:

Anyone here have experience with the dogwood as a
bonsai ( American Dogwood,
Cornus florida ) ?

Anyone know of a bonsai nursery where I could
purchase one already started?

Thanks.

--

-----
Joe S.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

=====
****