Old 04-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] Fwd: failure delivery

This is what happens if you have a weird eaddy and
expect replies.

Kitsune Miko
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kitsune Miko
Subject: [IBC] Dogwood bonsai?
To: "Joe S. \(underscore\)"

Joe,

I bought a yellow twig bonsai at a local show. I
got
it to turn into a garden plant. The leaves are way
too big for the size of the tree as it is now. I
don't know if this blooms on new wood or old wood.
You would have to know that to see whether your
dogwood would be a bonsai and bloom. I think you
would
have to have a very large trunk to pull dogwood off
as
a bonsai. If you want to grow a dogwood in a bonsai
pot to just enjoy the flowers, that would be another
thing entirely.

Kitsune Miko
--- "Joe S. (underscore)"
wrote:

Anyone here have experience with the dogwood as a
bonsai ( American Dogwood,
Cornus florida ) ?

Anyone know of a bonsai nursery where I could
purchase one already started?

Thanks.

--

-----
Joe S.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

=====
****

Old 04-10-2004, 05:11 AM
Alan Walker

Kitsune: This is why I try never to respond individually. I just
hit "Reply to All" then delete the address of the original poster
and send it to the whole list. No bouncing problems that way,
plus the person doesn't get the e-mail twice.

Alan Walker