Old 04-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Brian Watson

"ex WGS Hamm" wrote in message

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

"Paul Giverin" wrote in message
Hi there,

This year, after many years of threatening, I finally got a

greenhouse.

...The greenhouse is erected on a concrete plinth that
was previously used for an aviary. I felt (rightly or wrongly) that I
needed to do something to insulate the concrete because I though it
would be quite cold.

Psst. Carpet tiles.

harbour mould spores :0)

And bare concrete wouldn't?

A hard (ie, not earth) greenhouse floor should remain dry unless watering
the plants on benches or in the side beds splashes over.

Therefore I can't see any problem with carpet tiles which have the benefit
over one piece of carpet of leaving a clean non-fraying, edge when cut.
--
Brian