Old 04-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Jim Lewis

On 4 Oct 2004 at 7:03, Anil Kaushik wrote:

Hi Jim

Now I got that! By the way which place you are based at? Also please let
me know if there is way to know who's who on the IBC and from which country.
Knowledge of climatic conditions and cultural practices (OF PLANTS) of a
particular place helps in understanding the problems and their solutions.

I'm in Tallahassee, Florida. That is in the very northern part
of the state. Our summers are much like yours, but we do have a
chilly winter (Temperatures down to 13 degrees F).

I responded to another message with instructions about finding
people on the list, so won't do it again here. ;-)

We try to ask people to ID where they're from in their e-mails,
but not everyone does.

jim

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++