Old 04-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Steve wachs

I have asked for website to Tropicalbinsai and the gallery. For some reason
I cannot access it. I was sent the link twice. I get some error when I try
it. Each time I received it was sent as a hyperlink so I didn't make a mistake
in spelling. I do not know if this situation is unique to just or if it is
difficult to access. If it's just me then there is no problem, but if it is
the accessibility then there is a problem.
It Is unfortunate there so few Asian Bonsaiists. I feel they have a lot to
teach us in their bonsai styles and tree species they prefer. To the Bonsai
artists in Japan and China. I only learned very little, but I find their arts
fascinating and would like to learn more. from the artists. Not just from
reading books but from getting their opinions on issues put out by this forum.

SteveW

LONG ISLAND NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++