Old 04-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Steve wachs

I never saw a variegated Fukien Tea , But from what I have seen of other
trees with variegation, light plays a role in its development. I have Japanese
Maples. Some are variegated. I do not keep variegated maples in the same
areas as other maples, because they seem to have less tolerance of strong
sunlight. I keep them in a shaded area.
I treeat each tree differently I never assume what is good for one tree is
good for another..
I do not know much about the Fukien tea , however it cannot be assumed that
because it's the samee species that it likes the same conditions. I would
move that tree around until I found one that more suitable. Partial sun maybe
more benficial then full sun.

SteveW
Long Island NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++