Old 05-10-2004, 06:14 AM

Thank you very much for all of your replies. I found flourite and in
addition to your excellent directions it has few indications on how
much is needed on a package.

Now if I could only figure out the light... What do you think of this
one:

24" 1x65W Coralife FRESHWATER Aqualight, 1x 6,700K, -Straight Pin
$53.79

Have anybody had any experience with it?
Still seems a little too bright, but so far it is the smallest K I
could find. The reflector is white and seems very narrow. Does it work
well enough? I would greately appreciate any suggestions/comments.

I also have one more question: where do you usually get the plants?
Mailorder? The selection of plants in 3 stores that I have around here
is simply pathetic: the plants are in very bad condition, very limmited
selection, many come in prearanged mixes without specs on what is
included...

Thanks!!!