Old 05-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Puckdropper

How's the old saying go? Oh, yah... it's "I used to be disgusted, now
I'm just amused."

As far as trolls go, his post is pretty harmless.

Ray Drouillard

In a way, we all eat the dirt in our gardens. The plants grow in the
dirt, take nutrients from the dirt, and then we eat the plants. Some
plants, like black eyed peas, taste more like dirt than others.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.