Old 05-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Doug Kanter

"Bruce Haring" wrote in message
m...
Hello:

A beautiful grove of eucalyptus trees that lined my property were
savagely attacked over the weekend. My neighbor had the entire canopy
removed and cut many wounds.

The trees were along a line near my property line, but I'm not sure
who they belonged to. I'm trying to find an arborist to attest to the
tree damages and a surveyor. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Any help or
advice is appreciated. My wife and I are heartsick at having these
trees destroyed by an unthinking neighbor.

Is it safe to assume that you've ripped the neighbor a new asshole?