Old 06-10-2004, 02:16 PM
Bob H

I brought mine in at the end of September and it's dropping leaves like =
crazy. =20

What is the best lighting for it during winter? I have it near a south =
facing window where it gets maybe 2 hrs direct sun per day late =
afternoon as the soon moves across the window.

Also wondering should it make it through the winter .... what does it =
take to get it actively growing so I'll have blossoms next summer?

B H
Zone 4 - Minnesota

"Lorsen" wrote in message =
:=20
: I purchased a bougainvillia in August and kept it outside, still in =
the
: container.
: It is now Oct and the days/nights are getting too cool to leave it out
: and I need to bring it in, live on the west coast of Canada,
: (Vancouver). =20
: What are the best ways to overwinter this plant,
: pruning/light/water/temp etc?
:=20
: Lorsen
:=20