Old 06-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Steve Calvin

Katra wrote:

In article ,
Daniel Prince wrote:

I wonder who is sillier, my cat who takes laundry basket rides
around the house or me who trained him to take laundry basket
rides.

Both are equally silly... ;-)

Ain't it grand???

K. (a fellow cat lover.....)

For fellow cat lovers... check out my site
http://www.picturetrail.com/stevecalvin and look in the folder named "Toni"

There's a woman (in Wisconson I think) who makes custom statues of cats
and dogs. In that folder you'll see pics of the cat and the statue that
she made. It's not real big, I think maybe 1 1/2" long and 1/2" high
maybe but it looks pretty close. I got it for my "better half", got
some good "brownie points" outta that one! vbg

I have no affiliation with her at all, just a satisfied customer. Feel
free to email me at if you'd like her email. I
won't post anyone's email publicly so please don't ask me to post it here.

--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?