Old 04-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Craig Cowing

Jim Lewis wrote:

snip

You can get something of an idea of where our membership resides
by sending a message to and asking
(in the body of the e-mail) REV BONSAI BY COUNTRY. You will
then get a sorted listing of MAILING LIST members by country
(with all "COM" domains assumed to be USA, though that's not
necessarily the case). There are another 500 or so off-and-on
members via the news group, rec.arts.bonsai and they will not
get counted.

We do have Asians on the list who reside in countries in places
other than Asia.

Jim Lewis -
- Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

Jim:
I just tried this out of curiosity and got this response:

You are not authorized to review the BONSAI list.

Hm. Must be for national security reasons! ;0}

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: