Old 04-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Kenni Judd

Hi, Dustin: I talked to Cheryl after Frances --Lazy Daze had survivable
damage at that point; I have not heard from them since Jeanne [phone service
here is still not entirely reliable]. As for us: We had some damage, and
it will be expensive, but we lost nothing truly irreplaceable. All humans
and critters are alive and mobile with only minor ailments [ant bites,
bumps, and bruises], the crop is good, my most precious personal belongings
are OK. Unlike Diana, I didn't even break any fingers G.

The north shadehouse roof has been replaced, and the water system has been
repaired. We are cleaned up enough to be open for business, but we may
look a little shabby for a while -- please bear with us. New side curtains
are on order, the rest of it will have to wait until we see some cash coming
in. Folks around here are, understandably, a little too busy with other
things to be in buying orchids ...
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Dustin " wrote in message ...
How did you guys make out Kenni? I was wondering about Lazy Daze too.

Dustin

Kenni Judd wrote:

Sorry, no, the Ft. Pierce show has been cancelled. The Civic Center has

too
much roof damage.