Old 06-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Phisherman

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:10:27 -0400, "pixi" wrote:

Don't recall whether or not I have asked this question before. If I did,
please answer anyway.

A snake has taken up residence in the waterfall rocks. I am hoping that he
will go elsewhere when it get really cold. Does anyone know whether snakes
have a freezing point? If not, how can I get rid of it short of tearing the
pond apart.

Pixi

Probably a water snake. He will catch fish, pull them to shore, then
swallow the fish whole. When I saw this I shot the snake with a
pellet gun. The half-swallowed fish was stunned, but recovered after
a few days. Herons will eat snakes, but like to eat fish too.

I suggest patiently waiting near the pond with your weapon of choice.