Old 04-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Dicky

Default Certificate exams for botany or horticulture

Hi, I'm just only a teenager and am really interested in Botany. To be
honest, I want to have some certificate examinations related to Botany or
Horticultre in order to test my knowledge and also get some degrees. For my
own expectation, i do not want to wait until i enter into university. I want
to get the oppotuniy if possible.
I'm studying in Hong kong. As i know, there is no exams related to Botany
for my age in here. Therefore, do anyone knows where i can attend some
international certificate examinations?
--
Visit my new slipper orchid site! The site has not been completely finished.
Give some opinions to my site and forgive for my copying photos. I will