Old 07-10-2004, 05:37 PM
rtk

RichToyBox wrote:

The skimmer that I have is the Pondsweep 701, and the newer Savio skimmer,
both have media pads to help with filtration, and probably have more filter
area than the in pond filter boxes. That means it would work as the total
filter system, if all it is replacing is the in pond filter box. It is a
good mechanical prefilter for the pump, to pump water to another filter
before the water enters the pond, if the fish load increases to the point
that it is needed.

I gave those names to the guys who are going to do this for me. They're
also going to try to put my Green Box below the surface in one of the
ponds although it's a gravity type system. I hope they're not wasting
their time (at a cost to me). I'm making a web page of the mess my
ponds became when the rains caused some cave-ins and how nice they're
shaping up now.

Ruth Kazez