Old 08-10-2004, 03:44 AM
Beecrofter

(t3606aw) wrote in message . com...
Read lots of suggestions getting rid of carpenter bees but I'm still
at a lost for which method to use (home remedy or professional). The
bees are inside of my garage (between the exterior brick, the wall,
and possibly the attic). The most obvious entry hole is a ½ inch
diameterthrough the exterior brick (I'm sure there are secondary
entries as well).

I want to wait until sunset and patch the hole (mortar?) after spaying
a pesticide into the hole (which type I haven't decided???). Does
this sound like a plan, or should I just call an expert (I rather save
the money)?

Any proven successes would be welcome.

Thanks,

A bit late season for carpenter bee activity where I am, where are you
and what makes you think carpenter bee?