Old 08-10-2004, 04:12 PM
jojo

James
http://photos.yahoo.com/cgv_2000
here is a link to pictures of my peach trees
that seem to be in the same condition as yours.
If you think so too..your welcome to reference my link so that others can
help you with your problem (and mine too)
jojo

"James Lushey" wrote in message
Hello all,

I recently found your group, and I have been reading posts with interest.

have a pre-established peach tree in the house I moved into last summer.
Altho it bore plenty of fruit they developed black blotches on them and

they
all rotted away. I bought some spray but was informed it was too late to
save them by the time I got it.

My question, tho, is all of the leaves are drooping, and many are 50-75%
covered in yellow spots. They are also starting to shed. Is this related

the fruit problem, or is there an issue with the soil? Any help would be
much appreciated.