Old 09-10-2004, 04:21 PM
San Diego Joe

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

I found out the there is chloramine in my water. Also, I do have
insect larva floating around, so maybe they are eating them. In this
6 x 4 pond (un sure about the gallons), i have four small comet gold
fish, and they seem relatively happy.
thanks for the info. i will try chloramine treatment.

dan

You found out by testing it, or someone told you? You can always take a
water sample in to most LFS and they will test your water, ammonia,
nitrites, pH & KH are important numbers to know. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

I called the water department here in San Diego and they told me we use
chloramine.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.