Old 09-10-2004, 06:43 PM
EV

Kristie Kinney wrote:

hello

i hope this is ok to post here. i have some pumpkins i need to cook for
cookies but have no idea how to cook them. any advice.

kristie

I'm a little late coming in on this thread and people have already given
you great ways to cook pumpkin, but there's still one more way.

Wash the outside, chop it into pieces as big as your palm, put them on
plate skin side up and microwave on full power till the flesh is soft.
Time depends on the quanitity, how big the pieces are and the power of
your microwave. When done, scoop the flesh out etc.

I use this method for all kinds of hard skinned squash type things.

EV