Old 09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Ford Prefect

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:38:56 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

http://www.pestproducts.com/spider.htm

http://vava.essortment.com/spidercontrol_ofv.htm

http://www.msue.msu.edu/msue/imp/mod02/01500561.html

http://www.ipmofalaska.com/files/spi..._bronners.html

http://friends.cgnet.com/hhhh/misc/spidermansong.html

Or try anti-spidey sense.

K Barrett

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
.. .
I haven't gotten any helpful replies from the AOS forum, so I'm hoping
maybe someone here can help. I'm going to have a crawl space under the
plants in the small growroom which I need to use for storage, and we
already have a spider problem to the extent that we have to bomb twice a
year (this growroom is on the basement level with my den and bedroom).
Is there any way I can control what will inevitably be an infestation in
the storage area, and either keep spiders out or kill them (mothballs?,
etc) without harming my orchids?

Might be a stupid question but why kill the spiders? surely they keep
other bugs in check.
Ford (very amateur orchid grower and Arachnid keeper)