Old 09-10-2004, 11:46 PM
SG1

Plant some marigolds with them next time you use that bed. Treat the soil
now with diluted Golden Syrup and give a rest from the toms for at least a
year i.e. wait until Spring 2006 for your next crop in that bed.
Jim

"TJF" wrote in message
Hi,
In the past I have grown tomatoes and probably grown them too often in
the same place. The last couple of attempts have seen them grow well and
then suddenly start turning up their toes, dying from the bottom up. The
leaves go all yellow and start to wilt. I'm presuming it is tomato wilt
and
is something in the soil. Any clues as to how to fix it so I can start
growing tomatoes again?
Thanks.