Old 10-10-2004, 06:50 AM
Charles Newton

"Kristie Kinney" wrote in message
hello

i hope this is ok to post here. i have some pumpkins i need to cook for
cookies but have no idea how to cook them. any advice.

kristie

Depends on the pumpkin. They stir-fry them in Japan and the Philippines
(the small pumkins). I like the small pumpkins. I wrap them in aluminum
foil and bake at 275 - 300 for about an hour. Then, I remove the pumpkin
from the foil, slice it up, remove the seeds, skin it, and place the slices
of baked flesh into a frying pan on simmer with a lid for about 30 minutes
with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar. You can't beat that bitch,
guaranteed. Can't beat it. - C.