Old 10-10-2004, 10:37 PM
Pam Moore

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:41:38 +0100, "Double Digger"
wrote:

Hi,

I would welcome ideas for very low growing, ground covering evergreen plants
for a north facing, open plan front garden. At the moment, the small area is
covered with a layer of stone chippings which I would like to retain,
growing the plants dotted around with a view to them quickly covering the
whole area. A camomile lawn has been suggested.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vinca minor (periwinkle) isa low evergreen, spreading plant. It has
white, purple or blue flowers, If you really want to cover the area,
that will do it well.

Pam in Bristol