Old 11-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , FF
writes
What about hardy fuchsias? All mine seem to be in the midst of flower
right now and I had to plant them way earlier than this to ensure
hardiness in the first place. Would I be better to move these when they
start to grow again in spring?

Rough rule of thumb for moving stuff:

In autumn before first hard frosts and in early spring after last hard
frosts. So . . . . it tends to depend upon your local micro climate but
adjusting for the particular conditions prevailing in any one
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.