Old 11-10-2004, 01:21 PM
Double Digger

Thanks for all your planting ideas for my north facing front garden. Apart
from an earlier suggestion of a camomile lawn, a trio of low growing
evergreen Cotoneasters have also been recommended. The pink flowering C.
congestus, C. dammeri with white flowers and C. microphyllus cochleatus.
They would help to discourage some people from using my open plan garden as
their right of way and with their red berries, give me some autumnal colour
too.

Thanks again,
D.D.
---
"Pam Moore" replied:
Vinca minor (periwinkle) isa low evergreen, spreading plant. It has
white, purple or blue flowers, If you really want to cover the area,
that will do it well.