Old 11-10-2004, 06:26 PM
HedgeWytch HedgeWytch is offline
Registered User

Location: London, UK

Really? I'll give it a go if you're sure - I look after a number of lawns and only one of them is suffering from mushrooms (although I suspect I know why, it doesn't make me feel any better about it). Out of curiosity, how did you find out that laundry powder works?

Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORSS
Dry laundry detergent. Just sprinkle a little on the area with the
mushrooms and they will be gone within a few days. Don't ask me why it
works, but it works great and will not do any damage to your lawn.

Bill

[/i][/color]