Old 12-10-2004, 01:16 AM
bex

"Travis" wrote in message
news:5alad.4373$gd1.356@trnddc08...
bex wrote:

I need help! I was trying to google (and froogle) for the following

(which
I know exists, in some form somewhere):
it's something you can put in your window (regular casement style -

vertical
hung), made probably of wood or metal and acrylic or polycarbonate,

maybe
even glass. It extends the window outwards, looks vaguely like an

aquarium,
only the opening would be facing you if you could look out of it. I

thought
this was something used as a semipermanent (easy installation as a

window
air conditioner) gardening window, or *maybe* a place for a cat to sit
technically outside of the house to look at birds and the like. I

hardly
have any windowsill space or even room to make shelves and so I thought

this
would be ideal for my modest kitchen window. Any ideas or links?

Cheers,
Rebecca

Or this.

http://www.1stwindows.com/members/su...greenhouse.htm

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Nope, neither of these. What I saw before looks about the same size as a
window air conditioner and fits in the same way, not the same size as the
whole window. Thanks anyway.

Rebecca