Old 12-10-2004, 10:09 AM
Bob Hobden

"Sarah Dale" wrote
I was considering buying some seaweed extract for use in my garden. Can
anyone advise the cheapest place to get it from? I'm not adverse to mail
order or internet ordering.

So far I've found:

The Organic Gardening Catalogue - seaweed extract (liquid) dilute 10ml in
4.5lt water - £2.45 for 125ml to £99.95 for 25l.

Marshalls - seaweed powder 1 packet for £6.95 makes 200 gallons.

No NPK's or concentrations given for the above, so I have no way of
judging them compartively other than the hit on the wallet!

Many thanks in advance for your help

Try http://kayshorticulture.com/ their site is a mess as is their
catalogue, but everything you want is there in sensible quantities and at
good prices if you can find it. Sometimes it's best to simply phone and ask.
Always found them an excellent firm to deal with, I've bought Seaweed
extract, fertilizer, canes, automatic watering system, big sprinkler etc,
etc........no problems except the catalogue.

--
Regards
Bob