Old 11-10-2004, 01:12 AM
GARLAND HANSON

Try Terminex or Orkin. They're in the phonebook. It works for me and I
have a house full of orchids in window sills and under lights on three
levels. They spray in the same room as the plants and no problem whatsoever
for the last 15 years.
They are just a phone call away!
Garland

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
I haven't gotten any helpful replies from the AOS forum, so I'm hoping
maybe someone here can help. I'm going to have a crawl space under the
plants in the small growroom which I need to use for storage, and we
already have a spider problem to the extent that we have to bomb twice a
year (this growroom is on the basement level with my den and bedroom). Is
there any way I can control what will inevitably be an infestation in the
storage area, and either keep spiders out or kill them (mothballs?, etc)
without harming my orchids?