Old 10-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Iguana

Mosfunland wrote:
Yeah I had one......it froze into the pond....and was covered by the
snow.....I'll retry a bubbler this year with a much larger aquarium
pump....flexible tubing split that year and the temps were so cold
everything froze over....the bubbler had been doing its job....that
stupid plastic thing was just that....a waste of money.

Maureen in Phila.

Same here, it froze into the pond, then got covered with snow. I live in
Toronto, our winters are not that bad.

Now I use a 1250 watt model, doesn't seem to actually affect the electricity
bill any more than the 100 watt one(I think the diff is the 100w is always
on, whereas the 1250w is only on for spurts), and the 1250w does a great
job.