Old 12-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Sarah Dale

Bob Hobden wrote:
Try http://kayshorticulture.com/ their site is a mess as is their
catalogue, but everything you want is there in sensible quantities and at
good prices if you can find it. Sometimes it's best to simply phone and ask.
Always found them an excellent firm to deal with, I've bought Seaweed
extract, fertilizer, canes, automatic watering system, big sprinkler etc,
etc........no problems except the catalogue.

Bob,

Funnily enough Kays had crossed my mind last night after I had posted.

Having now looked at the website - I agree it is TERRIBLE! I think I saw
1 litre for 3.95, and a pack of 10 for 32.95. I think I shall ring
them up and ask!!! Maybe get a paper catalogue....

Many thanks for your help

Sarah