Old 13-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Eric

Chuck wrote:

"benzette" wrote in message
news:wX2ad.220369$D%.148733@attbi_s51...
your bottom posting and spelling is something to check into

William W. Plummer wrote:

My yard is bumpy, also. I've tried towing around a standard roller
filled with water, but it really doesn't help. Of course, if you have
tree roots causing the bumps, you'll have to get rid of them or cover
them every few years with soil. I'm trying raking topsoil and seed
over the low spots, but without scarifying the original surface. I
don't know how it will work.

Ummm... bottom posting is the preferred method here (dfw.general)...

True but the problem with bottom posting is that you must always scroll down
to read posts. with top posting you can work your way through the entire
thread from start to finish without being forced to scroll,scroll,scoll.
IMHO top posting makes much more sense.
Eric