Old 13-10-2004, 09:29 PM
John Savage

"itrox" writes:
My little ones aren't looking any better, i've brought them inside, for fear
too much sun may have fried them.
Do you have any tips for restoring their lush green colours when and if they
fade? Is there anything I may have done wrong that you can think of.

Aloe are tough. What I've noticed is: if they are sheltered from the
worst of the sun then they'll be green all over. If in full sun, then
both aloe and candleabra will develop an orange border to their leaves.
I'd reckon if you were to move your aloe so they can escape direct
afternoon sun they'd revert to green all over with time.

I wonder could you treat their sunburnt leaves with aloe gel? :-)