Old 14-10-2004, 04:05 AM
len gardener

yeh john,

that was put very eloquently actualy i reckon we could corner the
market with that product, i could never have stretched its uses so
far.

well i am also an equal opportunity trapper so we use the fruit fly
wick that smells like a fem' fruit fly oh heat to the male so he flies
in the bottle and the insecticide zaps him.

now those liguid trap like you used and you can use honey or there is
another recipe on my page using fresh urine which can be replaced by
amonia, so with all traps set the fruit flies should be on the losing
end.

now if only the frogs would come so the snakes would chase those
theiving bloody birds away.

i wonder if burky would promote it for us mmmm????

lol

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.