Old 15-10-2004, 04:17 AM
emo

On 10/11/04 5:09 AM, in article
, "Bill"
wrote:

I'm new to gardening, and I was a bit shocked to find that it requires
physical
effort. Quite a lot of physical effort, in fact, and I find it rather
unpleasant. I got quite breathless at one point yesterday. Furthermore I got
quite dirty, despite doing my best to minimise contact with the garden
environment. Does anyone know if there is a machine or anything that will
basically do everything, so I can just take photographs of the flowers, etc,
and email them to my friends? That's what gardening is all about really, isn't
it? Not all this sweating. I would envisage a device that can be directed from
the living room settee by remote control.

Bill

Some questions do not deserve an answer...this message is a joke. The sharks
are watching...
emo