Old 16-10-2004, 04:00 AM
MMMavocado

They're called chilipetins in Texas; Chiltepin in parts of Mexico. I love hot
peppers, and once was about to speak at a rose growers' conference, and the
host, knowing my love for peppers, gave me one of these. I crunched it down as
I walked to the podium. From among the tears and sweating face, I whispered
into the microphone (lost my voice) "Mike has just tried to kill me!" It
brought the house down. I recovered quickly. If you like hot peppers, this
kind is quite good. I much prefer them to the "Florida Grove Peppers" which
are long and pointy, and are also known as bird peppers. It seems that all of
the tiny-fruited types get called bird peppers.