Old 12-10-2004, 04:47 AM
Charles Newton

"patriarch astDOTnet" patriarch wrote in message
.77...
zxcvbob wrote in
:

snip

You really can't press apples without grinding them first. The
grating attachment for a Kitchenaid mixer might be good enough.

A buddy of mine modified a top-loading washing machine to grate apples,

and
then extract the juice. I suppose if the batches are of sufficient

size...

Patriarch

I modified a '68 Briggs and Stratton lawnmover. Bored the sumbitch out,
added the mulching attachment and 20-gallon screened hopper and I just ride
over a pile of apples. The sumbitch tears 'em up. - C.