Old 16-10-2004, 03:38 PM
escapee

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:30:07 GMT, jOhN opined:

I love the English dis-language. It never ceases to promote original
thought ;-)

On the serious side, I would agree with the raccoon theory based on my
backyard and hunting background ( for the outdoors experience, I eat
what I shoot, & most of them get away anyway). Raccoons are pretty smart
and you may have found that they thoroughly clean out your wildlife
feeding spots.

I have no idea what lives back on our property. There are three very large
brush piles there for anyone who wishes to move in. This is a Certified
Wildlife Backyard Habitat by Texas Parks and Wildlife and World Wildlife
Federation.

I never shoot at anything, and I carefully remove insects from inside our home
when they venture in. That's me.

Victoria